For an update on recent developments in the Shipping Industry, click here to listen to our recent webinar.
During the webinar, we cover some of the key shipping cases in the last 6 months. We also take a look at electronic bills of lading including how they work, common benefits and pitfalls, as well as considering how they could operate in the future.
- Recent developments in case law
- Interclub agreement
- US COGSA – “management of the ship”
- Hague Rules package limitations and time bar provisions
- Off-hire under Shelltime 4
- No oral variation clauses
- Entire agreement clauses
- Update on Electronic Bills of Lading
- Current status
- Future of electronic bills of lading